As part of the USF response to COVID-19, USF St. Petersburg Library is closed. Please check back regularly for updates.
Please use the following page to stay updated on library services and resources related to the Coronavirus and remote learning:
USFSP Library Continuity Guide: Resources for Remote Learning
Head, Access Services
- Supervision of staff in areas of Circulation, Course Reserve, Interlibrary Loan, and Stacks Maintenance
- Compiling and analyzing Circulation/ILL/Reserve statistics used for Annual Reports
- Representing Nelson Poynter Memorial Library on Consortial Resource Sharing groups
- Ensuring adherence of Circulation Borrowing and Lending procedures and revising as needed
- Providing Circulation Borrowing / Lending services that meet the needs of students, staff, faculty and community members
- Promoting equitable and inclusive access to Library Collections and Services
- Member of Library Leadership Team and Emergency Planning Committee
Bachelor of Arts, French, University of Utah, 2006
Associates of Applied Science, Salt Lake Community College, 2002
Natalie has worked at USFSP since 2014. Prior to becoming Head of Access Services, Natalie was the Serials Specialist for the Collection Development and Technical Services Department. Prior to 2012, she served as the Circulation Coordinator and Collection Services Coordinator at the Marriott Library, University of Utah. Although Natalie is originally a Utah native, she is excited and passionate about working In St. Petersburg and learning about the needs of the students and faculties members at USFSP.