As part of the USF response to COVID-19, USF St. Petersburg Library is closed. Please check back regularly for updates.
Please use the following page to stay updated on library services and resources related to the Coronavirus and remote learning:
USFSP Library Continuity Guide: Resources for Remote Learning
Office Manager, Online Learning & Instructional Technology Services
- Provide administrative and fiscal assistance to the Online Learning and Instructional Technology Services department of the Library
- Assist the Head of Online Learning in the management and reconciliation of the Distance Learning Auxiliary Fund
- Fulfill purchasing requirements
- Arrange and coordinate travel for department staff, faculty, and incoming guests and speakers
- Doctorate of Education, Educational Innovation, University of South Florida, expected 2020
- Master of Liberal Arts, English, University of South Florida, 2013
- General Education Curriculum
- Online Course Delivery
As a doctoral student at USF Tampa with professional experience in the Counseling and Career Center, College of Arts and Sciences, and Academic Affairs here at USF St. Petersburg, I continue to learn and grow with this beautiful campus.